Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Polaroid Style!


I love Polaroid photos! I found this sweet Polaroid 600 camera in the origional box at the thrift store the other day for $1.00! Sadly, in 2008 Polaroid quit making the film for the 600 cameras, prices for the film is outrageous on Amazon and Ebay, but...I was inquiring about it at Polaroid.com and they actually sent me this e-mail back: We were pleased to hear that the first newly produced Polaroid compatible instant films are becoming available. The Impossible Project has begun manufacture of films under the Polaroid license, and has film available for cameras that use Polaroid 600, SX-70, Spectra and Type 100 pack series films. They have also just released their newest film, TZ Artistic, which will provide color capability to your Polaroid Spectra/Image series camera.

If you need to stock up on film for your 600 Ploaroid camera, check out The Impossible Projects Website at:  http://www.the-impossible-project.com/

I can't wait to get my film and try out my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment